Friday, December 5, 2008

New Shoes

The feeling of the perfect fit! Man when you get that perfect pair of shoes, whoo, hooo! Comfort and love! I was talking to a friend of mine last night and he was saying how much better his relationship with his wife was as long as he kept a positive attitude. I'm the same way, my attitude dictates my relationships, if it's good it feels like those new shoes and everything rocks! Yesterday I just needed God to help me with my attitude and guess what, He did! I felt like the guy in the song, happy to be alive and ready to truck on and share that happy mood with anyone in my path. Ask God for an attitude adjustment when you need it, and fight to keep negativity out. You will be swelling and gelling!
Peace and Love,
Mitch

2 comments:

daniel62kwlwu said...

GOOD WORD BROTHER!
way cool song
i love it
i also bare witness to the the attitude thaaaaang
if i keep a good attitude those around me are in good spirits
if i get a B.A. then all flesh breaks loose
what we we give out we get back
world calls it karma
hhhh but the truth calls it
sowing and reaping
God shows Himself merciful to the merciful
shrewed to the shrewed
kindness begetts kindness
love begetts love
hhhhh
GOD IS GOOD
GOOD WORD KEEP IT UP
peace and love to you
and may God our Father
througt=h the Spirit of Jesus
grant you good health and much godly wisdom
and may you prosper in all the good you do
and may God grant to you more in Jesus name amen!
peace brother
ddt
:)

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Good thoughts, keep it up. A study just came out that said that happiness is contagious and if you are around happy people, you will be too. Sometimes you just have to choose your attitude before one chooses you.

Lots of love, miss you.
G.