Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love till it Hurts

Ever Love something so much it hurts? I know that may sound strange but if you have never had that feeling then maybe it's time. If you're a parent you have probably experienced this, but if you're not, this kind of love just doesn't come easy. If I had not become a father I don't know if I could have ever preached Gods love as passionately as I have. Do you know that God aches for a relationship with you? Just think if you had released a son or daughter out into the world and then never heard from them again, hurts just to think about it...God loved us so much He allowed His baby boy to die a horrible death that all would be made well between us and God. Wow...I don't think I could do that, I might die myself for people, but to allow my baby boy to suffer and die so that others may live? I don't think I could. God did. And now He is waiting to connect with you in away that would never have been possible except through Christs death. Love can hurt, The Father is waiting...Let Him love you today.
Mitch