Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jesus Time

Wow it's hard to believe it's already Christmas eve-day. This year has went so fast I can hardly believe it. I don't know if I met many of the goal I had hoped for this year but I have spent more time in Gods Word than ever before. My Christmas hope for next year is to spend less time thinking about myself and more time thinking about others. I pray to give myself more to the things of Christ and less to the things of this world. I pray blessings for all and Christs love in every area of your life!
Merry Jesus Time!
Mitch

2 comments:

daniel62kwlwu said...

hhhh yes more to Him i too have taken a new step towards more of His stuff over the worlds stuff
This Christmas to me is like the start of a new year for me
i dont know i think that new years hs come ealry for me its today
you know what im doing today
something very different
i cannot reveal i dont want to robb myself of a blessing but
i can say its way different than i planned
peace mercy love truth grace
righteousness be multiplieied to you and yours
and may God of Heavens God of Our Lord Jesus
rain down upon you
and keep you in good health
and prosper all the good that you do
shalom
ddt
:)

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

Thanks again for a wonderful Christmas Eve, we really had fun and appreciate the delicious dinner. It is so nice to get to spend time with those you love.

Hope things are great!