Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Being thankful should not always be because of our current circumstance. Some of us may have it pretty crappy right now. When I don't feel very thankful I think about the most amazing gift I ever received, Jesus. Then I think about how different my life could be right now. Ever see the "Butterfly Effect"with Ashten Kutcher? He had to keep going back and attempting do different things in an event that would shape he and his friends lives. I'm thankful that I don't have to do that. I know God is involved in my life to the smallest detail. I want to be thankful even when I don't understand why things have happened in my life and the lives around me. The Movie showed the correlating effect of our actions and the potentially devastating effects of wrong decisions. I know I've made some bad mistakes, but the Bible promises that "All things work together for good for those who are in Christ Jesus and called according to His Purposes" Romans 8-28 I am thankful that God is in control and I am not! We may never know of the disasters that have been averted in our lives until we get to heaven. If Jesus is your Lord, you have a destiny so great that our Father in Heaven will do anything to help you live it. If you have not made Jesus your Lord I can't think of a better way to be thankful. Just ask Him to forgive you and change you and your life will be changed forever! Tell someone today you love them and are grateful they're in you're life. They just may be waiting for a reason to be thankful, you may be that reason!
May all your days be blessed and beautiful.
Mitch

1 comment:

daniel62kwlwu said...

good word brother
staying thankful even counting your blessings when the world presses in and beats us down
thankfulness is a key to
righteousness peace and joy
stay tight to Jesus
peace and love out to you
and may God our Father bless you beyond you hightest dreams
and may He keep you in great health and prosper all the good you do
may your wife be blessedto be at your side and may God keep your marriage
and grant peace in your home and may your buisness continue to be prosperous......
ddt
:)