Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday

In less than two weeks I will speak at the "Get Tough" Men's conference with Bill McCartney. Being with the leader of the Promise keeper Movement makes me realize the incredible honor it is to speak to men about getting closer to the Lord.

My guitar playing has hit a wall. I need to get energized, I have not been putting in the practice time. I did play my Gibson for awhile this morning, I admit it was total distortion, always sounds good that way.

Hope to be going to Moab mountain biking this next weekend. It will be awesome hanging with my old buds from Capital Christian Center. Man I miss those days and the innocence of being a new Christian. Love ya Pastor Ken you are a mighty man of God!

1 comment:

Gina, Brandon, and Cooper said...

You need to practice your guitar. YOU ROCK. Set a time each day.
28 days makes a habit.