Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mental Help

Some pics of Preaching the Word, my Beautiful Wife, Mom and Sis and my Great kid Gabe!!





So here is a thought,
How about completely changing our lives at 45. I'm thinking I need a major overhaul. Most of my faithful friends know that I'm a Jesus following, sold out christian soldier. But I am sure I've done allot wrong. First I want to apologize to all those I've hurt by talking Christ and not liven' Him. I can be a little intense (No really!), and I am going to focus more on what I do than what I say. It's funny, seven years in strength ministry and I have seen God do some amazing things. I know there will be many more who hear the gospel though these strongmen for Christ. I just don't think its gonna be me. I'm ready for the next level. I have been getting up between 4:30 and 5:00am almost this whole year to get closer to God. I want to change. I want to be a better husband to my wife who has put up with me leaving for weeks at a time and then dragging her from church to church, whoever will let me speak. I want to be a better father to my son who needs a friend and a mentor. I want to be a better son to my parents who I put through hell the first 21 years of my life. (Well at least from 15 to 21). I want Gods BEST and I want to give others my BEST. My best attention, my best compassion, my best love and friendship. I want to finish one of the 4 books I've started. And I want to serve Christ in the capacity that brings me close to Him and others. I know it's a tall order but I also want to get in the best shape of my life, get a masters degree, do a marathon, a triathlon and buy a 68 Camaro.
Well I gotta go get started!
See you soon.

1 comment:

g. Hodge said...

love your blog...mom