Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Power of God

Last Sunday I sat in church and the service itself was interesting to say the least. It was more of a free for all with anyone wanting to speak to have the floor. There was one young lady in particular that wanted to let the church know what was going on in her life. She had only been clean from drugs for a few weeks but was wanting to help a young girl to escape her current living conditions. Now I have no idea if this is going to work out but I do know that God was doing an incredible work in this young lady and the girl she had brought with her. Gods power of redemption is certain for those who believe. His power of transformation is incredible as well. What happens when we are confronted by old sin? Do we fall do we stay strong? Well the answer is..some do and some don't. Some struggle and then overcome and some just continue to struggle. What I am going to say now will certainly alienate me from some circles, and endure me to others. I believe what is missing in church and in Christianity right now is the manifest presents of the Holt Spirit. I, (and my wife and most of our closest friends) have had times of worship so awesome that we could feel, hear and taste the Holy Spirit. He is real, He is the third part of the Godhead and He is in desperate need in the life of Christians today that desire to truly do the work of God here on earth. We cannot be POWERFUL in Christ without the Holy Spirit. Pray today for a supernatural baptism in the Holy Spirit, contend for that and do not give up until you receive. Your life will NEVER be the same and you will walk in a power and anointing you have not experienced before!
God Bless you!
Mitch

No comments: