Thursday, March 12, 2009

World of Trouble

Man looking at the world from a Christian perspective looks bleak. I mean the Obamma administration is already trying to stop freedom of speech on the Christian networks I mean come on messing with freedom of speech just because Gods Word does not line up with your political agenda! Wow. The persecution of Christian on a world scale is worse than ever. More Christians are dieing for their faith than at any other time in history! It won't be long before allot of the freedoms we have taken for granted will be removed, and the funny thing is most people will just allow it to happen so that they are not seen as bigots or trouble makers. Hey I'm not the smartest man and I certainly don't have the answer for the economic crisis, but I do know who does, Jesus. He is and will always be the answer. I don't know what the current president is up to, and I really don't care. I do know that I care what God is up to. He tell us of the real home we have waiting and it's not here on earth. Hebrews Chapter 11: vs. 13-16 "All of these people of faith died not yet having in hand what was promised, but still believing. How did they do it? They saw it way off in the distance, waved their greeting, and accepted the fact that they were transients in this world. People who live this way make it plain that they are looking for their true home. If they were homesick for the old country, they could have gone back any time they wanted. But they were after a far better country than that—heaven country. You can see why God is so proud of them, and has a City waiting for them.
That is the country that we should fight for and even die for, anything else is second best. I don't imagine Obamma is the worst president this country has ever seen or will ever see, It's just that when you compare him with the ultimate leader there is really no contest. I won't live and die for a country I know will someday perish, but I will live and die for the country eternal, heaven. The bible says that God loves us and prepares a place for us through Jesus Christ, won't you become part of that eternal family today?
"If your not willing to stand for something you will fall for anything"
God Bless,
Mitch

No comments: